- 15 Completed Hours
- 2.0 GPA in Accountancy Coursework
- ACCTCY 2036: Accounting I (must earn a B- or better)
- ACCTCY 2037: Accounting II (must earn a B- or better)
- ACCTCY 2258: Computer-Based Data Systems
- ACCTCY 4356: Financial Accounting Concepts
(Electives – Choose 1):
- ACCTCY 3328: Accounting Information Systems
- ACCTCY 3347: Cost and Managerial Accounting
- ACCTCY 4353: Introduction to Taxation
Benefits of Minor:
- Accounting is considered the language of Business.
- Students will gain specialized applied skills to complement their major program of study.
- Facilitates an Accounting/Business mindset not only for your major but towards future careers.
- An accounting foundation will serve well in making decisions regarding the operating, investing, and financing activities of future endeavors for entrepreneurs
- Understanding the financial position of a balance sheet and the profit of a business enhances student’s ability to analyze business operations.