The Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business prepares students to succeed in the world of business by fostering excellence in teaching, research, service, collaboration and professional development. Over our college’s 100-year history, we have built a legacy of innovation, entrepreneurship, and success in business education.
Because of our supporters, students access real-time opportunities for developing their skills in business. New scholarships provide access and encourage excellence. Endowed positions promote the work of our finest faculty. New programs offer exciting learning opportunities for our students, and Cornell Hall continues to stand as a world-class facility. From the real dollars they invest to the real companies they start, our students have incredible opportunities because of individuals like you.
Ways of Giving
We offer many ways to give to the Trulaske College of Business and Mizzou. You can make your gift online or mail a check. Want to spread your gift over several months or years? Mizzou accepts pledges. We also welcome estate gifts and other types of planned gifts. If you're ready to make your gift, you can give now.
To discuss giving options, please contact us.
- Advancement Office
- 408 Cornell Hall
- Columbia, MO 65211
Recognizing Our Donors
Private giving is essential to Mizzou's ability to succeed and provide for the future and we want to thank alumni and friends for the roles they play. The university honors individuals who give at certain levels through membership in various giving societies, including the Jefferson Club, Chancellor's Society, Legacy Society and the Herbert J. Davenport Society.
- Jefferson Club - honors donors campus-wide as MU's major giving society, named in honor of Thomas Jefferson's commitment to education and MU's status as the first state university in the Louisiana Purchase Territory
- Herbert J. Davenport Society - thanks donors for supporting the college through a major gift; most are based upon concurrent membership in the Jefferson Club
- Chancellor's Society - recognizes donors who support MU through unrestricted gifts to the Chancellor's Fund for Excellence
- Columns Society - recognizes donors who give to MU or the college
- Legacy Society - honors donors who contribute gifts through estate planning, including bequests in wills or trusts, charitable-remainder trusts, pooled-income funds or life insurance
- 1914 Society - recognizes donors who contribute to the college by means of a bequest, life insurance or another university-approved deferred gift. The 1914 Society mirrors the parameters of the MU Legacy Society.
If a donor wishes to remain anonymous, we will honor that request to the extent allowed by law. MU's Donor Bill of Rights outlines our commitment to confidentiality and the importance of the trust our donors place in us. By publicly recognizing university donors, we believe others will be motivated to join their peers in giving back to an institution that has given them so much.