Interested in Transferring to Business?
If you are a current Mizzou student active in another division, your first step in transferring into the Trulaske College of Business is to attend a Transfer of Division session to learn more about the Trulaske College of Business and the requirements needed to transfer in. Prior to attending the session you will be asked to watch a 10 minute presentation on the College of Business, and complete a short quiz with a score of at least 80%. During the session, you can complete the Transfer of Division form if you meet the requirements and talk through classes and any questions that you may have. If you are eligible to change your major to Undeclared Business, you will be asked to accept the Business Excellence Fee, which will be assessed in full at the time of the Transfer of Division.
These sessions occur weekly on Tuesday's and Thursday's in-person located in 111 Cornell Hall:
- Tuesday's - 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday's - 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Register in advance through MU Connect or contact the Advising Office to register.
Please be advised, if you are under a 2.0 UM Cumulative GPA you will be asked to meet with the Discovery Center in lieu of attending a TOD session.
In order to register for a session, please follow these steps:
- Log on to MU Connect.
- Select the menu button (icon with three horizontal lines on the top left of the page).
- Select My Success Network.
- Search for Business Advising Desk in the search services and people bar.
- Select Business Advising Desk: BUSNU Academic Major Advisor.
- Click Schedule Appointment.
- Click Business Transfer of Division Presentation.
- Click Interested in Transferring to Business.
- Click Continue (in the lower right corner of the page) and follow the prompts to schedule your TOD Session.
If you are having problems signing up, please call 573-882-7073.
Transfer Guidelines for Business & Accountancy:
- 1. Option A: 3.0 GPA and have COMPLETED Math 1100 & English 1000 - Can complete all upper level business requirements by two semesters.
- 2. Option B (In-Progress)
|29 credits and below||2.2 GPA (All First-Time Freshman during first semester)|
|30-44 credits||2.4 GPA and Math 1100|
|45-59 credits||2.6 GPA and Math 1100, Math 1300 or Math 1400, Econ 1014 or 1015|
|60 credits||2.6 GPA and All Upper-Level Requirements|
Transfer of Division - International Students:
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL):
- Paper-based: 550
- Internet-based: 79