Business Career Services Policy Agreement
- I authorize the Business Career Services Office to release my information to potential employers and employment agencies. Furthermore, I authorize employment agencies or other party recruiters to further disclose my information to employers they represent. I also agree to comply fully with the BCS "Professional Etiquette Policy".
- I understand that information on my online resumes, including information about my employment and salary, may be used to compile statistical reports and to publicize the program; however, none of this information will be used in association with my name.
- I agree to notify Business Career Services of all salary offers, and when I accept a full time position. I agree to complete an Occupational Status Form online with the details of the offer.
- I understand that I am not permitted to use BCS services on behalf of other parties (e.g. printing someone else's resume, soliciting career advice for a non-member friend, etc.) may result in loss of printing services.
You will be deactivated from BCS if you:
- Sign up for an interview or RSVP to an event and either do not show, cancel, or fail to communicate with BCS
- Are accepted for an interview and select the “DECLINE INTERVIEW” button
- Are accepted for an interview and fail to sign up for an interview time slot
- Accept a full time job or internship offer, then terminate the agreement/contract
- Should a legitimate emergency or illness occur the student must contact the Business Career Services Office immediately.