Students in the Trulaske College of Business graduate ready to begin rewarding careers in business. Student services prepare students beyond the classroom in workshops and job preparation. Business Career Services is a resource available to all currently-enrolled students at Mizzou and helps students with a successful job search.
Employers and recruiters are seeking well-rounded graduates prepared for a challenging business environment. Mizzou’s Trulaske College of Business has a proven academic reputation and prepares students with a high level of professionalism. Business Career Services is committed to helping your organization meet its objectives with students who are ready to make a substantial contribution to your company.
We connect students to employers and employers to students. How will you connect?
Schedule an Appointment with BCS
For students needing to schedule an appointment, please sign in to MU Connect. Select "Show Other Services" under "Your Services" pane. Select "College of Business-Career Services", select one of the career specialists listed and set up an appointment. We can't wait to help!
If you have any questions, please contact Business Career Services by email at email@example.com, by phone at (573) 882-2565, or stop by in-person at 104 Cornell Hall.
- 1-on-1 Customized Career Coaching
- Individual resume and cover letter critiques
- Workshops on networking, navigating the career fair, and many more career topics
- Free professional headshots
- Student resource area (up to 10 free resume prints a day, thank-you notes and postage)
- Networking events with employers-Meet & Greets/Tablings
- Up to four career fairs per year
- Handshake Interface (Employer & Job Database)
- Corporate Site Visit Days – one-day field trips to visit corporate locations on site
- Employer mock interview days and resume reviews
- On-campus interviewing
- Quiet Study Rooms (during finals)
- Weekly newsletter and job announcement emails
- Unique networking engagements (golf tournament, lunch and learns, outdoor events)
- Ability to reserve interview rooms for virtual meetings or interviews with employers
- Access to career coaching post-graduation
- Business Journals from 43 US and Canadian cities within Handshake Interface
- Recent Alumni Advisory Board
- Leadership Conference
- Bottom Line for Diversity Conference
Measuring our success
Business Career Services assists graduates in landing competitive positions across the nation - and the world. Part of that successful preparation is the robust Trulaske Edge, which includes a required internship for all BS BA students. Here's a look at our success rates:
|Academic Year||Outcome Rates|