With the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Missouri-Columbia has suspended all campus activities, including any on-campus work. Business Career Services is still "open" and has temporarily moved to a virtual office. Our staff will respond to email as quickly as possible.
For students needing to schedule an appointment, please choose from these options:
A) Call: 573-882-2565
B) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
C) Access MU Connect. Select "Show Other Services" under "Your Services" pane. Select "College of Business-Career Services"
Students in the Trulaske College of Business graduate ready to begin rewarding careers in business. Student services prepare students beyond the classroom in workshops and job preparation. Business Career Services is a resource available to all currently-enrolled students at Mizzou and helps students with a successful job search.
Employers and recruiters are seeking well-rounded graduates prepared for a challenging business environment. Mizzou’s Trulaske College of Business has a proven academic reputation and prepares students with a high level of professionalism. Business Career Services is committed to helping your organization meet its objectives with students who are ready to make a substantial contribution to your company.
We connect students to employers and employers to students. How will you connect?
- Individual resume and cover letter critiques (first one is complimentary, after that student must be registered)
- Workshops on career topics
- Networking events with employers
- Up to four career fairs per year
- Handshake Interface (Employer & Job Database)
- Corporate Site Visit Days – one-day field trips to visit corporate locations on site
- Business Journals from 43 US and Canadian cities within Handshake Interface
- Employer mock interview days and resume reviews
- Student resource area (resume paper, thank you notes and postage)
- 1-on-1 customized career coaching
- On-campus interviewing
- Quiet Study Rooms (during finals)
- Weekly newsletter and job announcement emails
- Unique networking engagements (golf tournament, summer welcome reception, lunch and learns, etc.)
- Ability to reserve interview rooms for virtual meetings or interviews with employers
- Access to career coaching post-graduation
- Recent Alumni Advisory Board
- Leadership Conference
- Bottom Line for Diversity Conference
Measuring our success
Business Career Services assists graduates in landing competitive positions across the nation - and the world. Part of that successful preparation is the robust Professional EDGE, which includes a required internship for all BS BA students. Here's a look at our success rates:
|Academic Year||Job Placement Rates|