The MU International Trade Center utilizes the time and talent of student interns and MU faculty, along with leading market research databases, to conduct customized research to meet your business needs.
The research provides information you can use to effectively evaluate global market opportunities in a timely, meaningful and affordable way. Working with the MU International Trade Center positions your business to strategically enter new markets and expand in the global marketplace.
The goal of the MU International Trade Center is to promote economic development and aid in the international decision-making of Missouri businesses, while providing MU students, tomorrow’s business leaders, opportunities for experiential learning.
Work with us to:
- Assist with export strategy development and planning.
- Research potential export markets and assist in assessing foreign market opportunities.
- Secure actionable data that can be used to make informed and timely market entry or expansion decisions.
- Connect your company to additional resources and expertise in the areas of export finance, shipping, documentation and compliance.
- Meet your international trade education needs.
Partner with the MU International Trade Center:
- As a research project participant to gather information about specific market opportunities
- industry trends that your business can act upon.
- To secure unbiased guidance, consultation and training that supports export growth and development.
- As a member of the MU International Trade Market Research Consortium to secure access to customized market research reports and dedicated research hours.
To learn more or to engage the services of the MU International Trade Center, contact: ITC@missouri.edu
The MU International Trade Center began in 2014 as a collaborative initiative of the University of Missouri Trulaske College of Business and the University of Missouri Extension Business Development Program. Partnership and collaboration continue as key foundations to all the center does to support global trade and education.