The MU International Trade Center utilizes the time and talent of student interns and MU faculty, along with leading market research databases, to conduct customized research to meet your business needs.
The research provides information you can use to effectively evaluate global market opportunities in a timely, meaningful and affordable way. Working with the MU International Trade Center positions your business to strategically enter new markets and expand in the global marketplace.
The goal of the MU International Trade Center is to promote economic development and aid in the international decision-making of Missouri businesses, while providing MU students, tomorrow’s business leaders, opportunities for experiential learning.
Work with us to:
- Assist with export strategy development and planning.
- Research potential export markets and assist in assessing foreign market opportunities.
- Secure actionable data that can be used to make informed and timely market entry or expansion decisions.
- Connect your company to additional resources and expertise in the areas of export finance, shipping, documentation and compliance.
- Meet your international trade education needs.
We take pride in providing our company partners with information and tools necessary to expand and grow. Hear from more of our company partners on their experiences through working with the International Trade Center!