BA 4500 is a requirement to graduate from the Trulaske College of Business
Students in the Trulaske College of Business are required to complete an internship. While working at an internship site, the student is enrolled in a course (BA 4500) that helps guide the student's professional development. Internships are a chance for students to develop professional experience in the business world and hone their professionalism. Internships must be approved before your start date to receive credit for BA 4500. This course is not required for students in the Accountancy program. Please use the link below for requirements, resources, and activities that do not qualify. If you are unsure if your internship meets the requirements, feel free to contact us at BA4500@missouri.edu.
Applications are accepted up to the specified deadline for each academic term.
FALL APPLICATION (Available May 1 - August 1)
- August 1: Deadline for fall 16-week and first 8-week terms
- September 15: Deadline for fall second 8-week term
SPRING APPLICATION (Available October 1 - January 1)
- January 1: Deadline for spring 16-week and first 8-week terms
- February 15: Deadline for spring second 8-week term
SUMMER APPLICATION (Available December 1 – May 1)
- May 1: Deadline for 8-week summer term