Kick-start your career in International Business…
If you have interest in pursuing a career in international trade, and seeking to secure a professional credential in additional to your bachelor’s degree, opportunity exists to sign up and participate in the CGBP Student Pathway Program. This program is targeted specifically at college students like you and positions them to successfully secure the CGBP credential prior to graduation. This is a self-paced program.
Scholarship opportunities exist to support your pursuit of the CGBP credential
The Trulaske College of Business sees great value in this opportunity, and as such providing scholarship funds to cover the registration fees the CGBP Student Pathway program ($75) for a limited number of students. Additionally, the college has committed funds to reimburse the exam registration fee ($195) for College of Business students that sit the CGBP exam prior to graduation.
Participating students have access to:
- Student Pathway Membership with NASBITE (the normal membership fee is waived for students and remains in effect until the student graduates)
- CGBP Exam Prep Assistance
- Weekly Tutorials: Ongoing support in the form of 52 weekly CGBP study tutorials (via email) that will include study tips and online resources on all aspects of the CGBP Practice Delineation
- Expert Helpline: Email support for students preparing for the exam
- LinkedIn Student Group for CGBP exam prep
- 40% discount on CGBP Exam Prep modules online (optional)
- Access to the NASBITE Practice Exam (value $50) = $50 savings
- 50% discount on CGBP exam pricing ($195 vs $395) = $200 savings
- Networking Opportunities: Access to the NASBITE Member Professional Networking Group on LinkedIn
Students wishing to participate should complete the Student Scholarship Application. Following receipt of your application, you will be notified of your application status and provided with next-step instructions.
Please feel free direct additional questions to email@example.com, or stop by the MU International Trade Center (213 Cornell) if you have questions.