Robert J. Trulaske Sr., College of Business, University of Missouri
  • We'll show you a better MBA.
  • We'll show you the way to C-suite.


Created exclusively for rising executives, the Trulaske execMBA Program is as mobile and global as you are.

Control Time

We call it a smartly designed hybrid education model. You can call it a better, more flexible MBA. 25/75 means 25 percent of your time will be spent on campus, in addition to a dynamic global residency – that’s 8 weekends during the span of 21 months. The other 75 percent is conveniently completed online. Maybe you can’t freeze time, but we’ll show you how to maximize it. 

Get Further Ahead

We know that the way up the ladder was not a swift climb, and you don’t want to put your life on pause, especially right now. Trulaske's flexible MBA program is like putting your career in turbo boost. From our cohort structure with other executives to our curriculum, we’ll show you how the Trulaske online Executive MBA Program is a game-changer – with you as the winner.

Push Your Intellect

The curriculum is rigorous and specifically tailored for experienced executives, and you wouldn’t want it any other way. With distinguished faculty at a world-renowned institution and an expansive and connected alumni network, we’ll show you the power of Mizzou.

Show us you have what it takes.