The Accelerated Online Crosby MBA provides Mizzou undergraduate students with the opportunity to begin MBA coursework during their senior year. Students will complete their MBA with one additional year of full-time study beyond their undergraduate degree. Students will gain knowledge of business fundamentals through core graduate business hours, professional skills courses, the selection of one graduate certificate, and 6 credit hours of electives offered through the College of Business. Undergraduate coursework will count towards MBA requirements.
Students interested in the Accelerated Crosby MBA will apply during their junior year.
Want to schedule a time to meet with an admissions representative? Click here to schedule a phone call or Zoom meeting at a time that fits your schedule.
Accelerated MBA Curriculum
Accelerated MBA students take 15 credit hours of MBA coursework during their senior year.
Semester 1: 12 credit hours
Semester 2: 12 credit hours
There are several key admissions requirements - GPA requirements are firm.
- Have between 45-89 credit hours complete at the time of application
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher in your major
- Be making satisfactory academic progress in your undergraduate degree
- Meet the Graduate School admissions requirements (bachelor’s degree & 3.0 GPA in your last 60 credit hours of undergraduate coursework)
- Internship experience is encouraged but not required
- GMAT/GRE score is not required
- Applicants are welcome to submit a GMAT/GRE score you feel that it is an accurate representation of your abilities
Interview required for competitive applicants
Please note that the Crosby MBA is 100% online and does not issue immigration documents for international students.