The Accelerated Online Crosby MBA provides Mizzou undergraduate students with the opportunity to begin MBA coursework during their senior year. Students will complete their MBA with one additional year of full-time study beyond their undergraduate degree. Students will gain knowledge of business fundamentals through core graduate business hours, professional skills courses, the selection of one graduate certificate, and 6 credit hours of electives offered through the College of Business. Undergraduate coursework will count towards MBA requirements.
Students interested in the Accelerated Crosby MBA will apply during their junior year. The Accelerated Crosby MBA program is currently accepting applications for the Fall 2023 semester (for students with an anticipated undergraduate graduation date of Spring 2024).
Interested in the Accelerated Crosby MBA? Contact Sarah Fragiskatos at email@example.com or 573-882-2355. Click here to schedule a meeting with Sarah to discuss the program.
Accelerated MBA Curriculum
Accelerated MBA students take 15 credit hours of MBA coursework during their senior year
Semester 1: 12 credit hours
Semester 2: 12 credit hours
There are several key admissions requirements - GPA & grade requirements are firm.
- Be a current Mizzou College of Business student
- Have between 45-89 credit hours complete at the time of application
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Earn a B or higher in key undergraduate business coursework
- Accounting I & Accounting II (ACCTCY 2036 & 2037)
- Principles of Microeconomics & Principles of Macroeconomics (ECONOM 1014 & 1015)
- Advanced Professional Development Principles (BUS_AD 3500)
- Emphasis area coursework
- Meet the Graduate School admissions requirements (bachelor’s degree & 3.0 GPA in your last 60 credit hours of undergraduate coursework)
- Internship experience is encouraged but not required
- GMAT/GRE score is not required
- Applicants are welcome to submit a GMAT/GRE score you feel that it is an accurate representation of your abilities
Interview required for competitive applicants
The Accelerated Crosby MBA launches in Fall 2023 and is available to Mizzou Business undergraduate students. If you are a student in a degree program outside of the College of Business and are interested in the Accelerated Crosby MBA, contact Sarah Fragiskatos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the Crosby MBA is 100% online and does not issue immigration documents for international students.