Since you are evaluating MBA programs, you’re clearly an executive who has ambitions and sets a high priority on career fulfillment. Whatever your chosen profession, you seek out growth and opportunities to be a smarter leader and have an impact on the world around you.
At the Trulaske execMBA program at the University of Missouri, we respect and encourage that. In fact, we’ve built a program based on what professionals like you say they need most out of an executive MBA experience.
Ready to make an impact? Get expert coaching advice and see how a Trulaske execMBA degree could help you advance your career.
Class of 2021 (Entering Fall 2019)
- Class Size: 31
- Average Age: 37
- Average Years of Work Experience: 11.2 years
- Women: 34%
- Industries Represented: 11 (consulting, consumer packaged goods, energy, financial services, health care and related services, manufacturing, nonprofit, retail, technology, transportation/logistics services)
Show me the facts
Return on Investment
Our graduates and students have reported immediate impact in their current jobs, whether as promotions or bringing new ways of thinking to their organizations. Our 2016 class exit survey found:
- 70% of our students earn promotions while in the program.
- Within 3 years, graduates report that the value of their degree has doubled.
- 97% of students say their expectations of impact were met or exceeded.
High-Caliber Faculty and Peers
Getting an MBA isn’t about the degree you walk away with. It’s about experiences that add value and influence your decision making, knowledge, and confidence. At the core of our execMBA program are high-level faculty members who bring a deeper level of understanding to the curriculum. They teach by invitation only and specialize in engaging with executives and working professionals.
Committing to a graduate education is a serious decision. We interview all of our applicants and put together cohorts based on skill sets and professional experience that will bring the most benefit to the entire group.
Our admissions process ensures that we only include people who are interested in advancing themselves and want to be surrounded by others who have a similar drive, energy, and intellect.
- A 10-day international academic residency trip, required as an integral aspect of the International Business course (international travel pending status of COVID-19)
- Professional Advancement Series with personalized coaching and assessments, customized according to each execMBA candidate’s needs.
- Less time off work and away from your family, and a degree from an accredited and highly respected university with thousands of alumni. Go Tigers!
Request More Information
Click "In this Section" at the top left to explore more about our graduate programs or contact us below.