The Online Master of Accountancy will require completion of 30 credit hours, 15 of which must be at the 8000 graduate level, during a minimum of three consecutive semesters (Fall, Spring and Summer). Students may take the coursework over multiple years to assist with professional and personal commitments.
- ACCTCY 7384: Auditing Theory and Practice (3)
- ACCTCY 8450: Accounting and business Strategic Analysis (3)
- ACCTCY 8373: Taxation of Corporations and Shareholders
- ACCTCY 8401: Accounting Ethics
- ACCTCY 8436: Financial Accounting Theory and Practice III
- ACCTCY 8437: Strategic Cost Management
- ACCTCY 7365: Governmental Accounting and Budgeting
- ACCTCY 7940: Professional Accounting Internship – Spring or Summer
- ACCTCY 8419: International Accounting
- ACCTCY 8404: Internal Auditing
- ACCTCY 8438: Forensic Accounting
- ACCTCY 8444: Advanced Audit
- MANGMT 7540: Legal Aspects of Business Organization and Operation
- MANGMT 7010: Operations Management
- MANGMT 7020: Human Resource Management
- MANGMT 7030: Organizational Behavior
Additional electives may be available based on semester and potentially at a cost differential.
Sample Plan of Study
The below plan of study is designed for a student to complete the coursework in one year. There would be options to complete one or two courses in each semester based on professional and personal commitments. As the size of the program continues to grow additional, course availability could increase.