Established in 1997, the Vasey Academy is a four-year experience that will provide minority students with corporate mentors, along with a support team of faculty and staff dedicated to student success. This helps jump-start students careers, as they learn about business and develop lifelong friendships with their peers in the Vasey Academy. Incoming freshmen who are accepted receive a one-time scholarship and enroll in a seminar course in the Trulaske College of Business.
- Receive a scholarship of $1,000 (non-renewable)
- Support of dedicated academic advisor and career services coach
- Participate in social activities to promote lifelong friendships among peers
- Travel with peers to locations such as Kansas City, St. Louis, Nashville and Chicago
- Engage in service opportunities alongside corporate partners
- Discover job shadowing and internship opportunities with members of our advisory board
- Attend seminars focused on current events in business with an emphasis on minority-owned businesses
- Network at executive luncheons
Ready to be part of something special?
Are you ready to start building your career? Are you up for the challenge of job shadowing, interning and interacting with corporate executives to develop your business expertise?
Apply now... the Vasey Academy awaits.
- Apply and be accepted into the Trulaske College of Business at the University of Missouri
- Applications are open annually August through March.