The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants has identified an increasing demand for CPAs. As a result, the number one issue consuming the accounting profession is the recruitment and retention of new talent.
This presents the perfect opportunity for you. With a strong demand for accountants, a Master of Accountancy (MAcc) degree is the premier avenue to connect you to a high demand field. Whether you would like to complete the degree 100% online or a more traditional in-seat path, The School of Accountancy has an option for you.
Entering Fall 2019
- Average GPA: 3.17
- Average Years of Work Experience: 7.4
- Women: 38%
- Undergraduate Degree: Business (87%); Humanities/Social Science (13%)
- Public Accounting Report rankings place The School of Accountancy in the Top 15 nationally for accountancy programs. When scaled for size, we rank in the Top 5, nationally.
- Our faculty members rank in the Top 10 nationally for research productivity.
- Graduates are successful in job placements with domestic placements exceeding 95 percent annually. Online students are offered the same networking opportunities and are presented as candidates eligible for hire to all employers with equal qualification and professionalism.
- Student CPA Exam pass rates are significantly higher than the national average and include seven consecutive years of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Elijah Watt Sells Award winners. This award is presented to CPA candidates with average scores on the exam of 95 percent or higher.
This program is offered either fully online or in-seat, allowing students and professionals to work around their lives professionally, personally and beyond.
Request More Information
Click "In this Section" at the top left to explore more about our graduate programs or contact us below.