Pursuing a graduate business degree is a big decision, and putting that decision into action requires detailed attention. Trulaske Graduate Programs offers support and knowledge to help you navigate this important and sometimes complex process so your big decision is the right decision.
Our Crosby MBA program is evolving. Applications will be accepted for the Fall 2021 entering class. Stay tuned for details!
Tuition and Fees*
|Crosby MBA||execMBA**||Master of Science in Business||Master of Accountancy||MS in Finance||Graduate Certificates|
(price varies depending on certificate and elective selections)
Includes tuition, fees, laptop, e-books and international trip
(price varies depending on certificates)
On-campus (resident): $17,800
On-campus (non-resident): $38,400
Cost varies - contact us to learn more!
*Estimates based on 2020-2021 tuition and fees and are subject to change. Payments may be made in monthly installments per semester with a 1 percent finance fee. **execMBA students are considered full-time graduate students and can apply for federal financial aid loans.
Types of Aid
All federal aid and many scholarships require a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). There are a variety of student loans available to graduate students.
Complete the FAFSA at fafsa.gov and include the Mizzou student code: 002516.
By utilizing a combination of loans, most eligible students will see an initial award offer up to their cost of attendance with the following loans:
- Federal Stafford Unsubsidized Loan
- Graduate PLUS Loan (requires credit check)
- Private Education Loan
Interest rates are market-based and will be determined by June 30. Loan terms and conditions are available at financialaid.missouri.edu.
Each federal loan is charged an origination fee by the federal government, which reduces the actual loan amount you receive.
If your employer offers educational benefits, we can assist you with applying it toward your graduate business education.
MBA Financial Aid
- execMBA students are considered full-time graduate students and are eligible to apply for federal financial aid.
- Benefit-eligible MU employees may receive educational assistance with MU tuition and a tuition reduction for their spouses/dependents.
- Military applicants may be eligible for a tuition discount through Mizzou Online.
- Students in the Crosby MBA program can apply for cash scholarships. More information will be available in April 2021.