Please visit us in our new location 213 Cornell Hall.
Step outside of your borders and learn more about yourself and the world. The Trulaske College of Business Study Abroad program places students in summer and intersession programs across the globe, exposing them to international business practices and new cultures. All students gain from international exposure, but you can be the student who sees international business firsthand.
Where would you like to study?
- Bergamo, Italy 2019 Now OPEN for applications!
- Alicante, Spain 2019 Now OPEN for applications!
- China 2019 Now OPEN for applications!
- Prague, Czech Republic 2019 Now OPEN for applicatons!
- Marseille, France 2018
Winter Intersession Applications Closing October 8, 2018.
- Europe - Berlin/Barcelona 2018-19
- S. America - Santiago / Buenos Aires 2018-19
- New Zealand/Australia 2018-19
Semester Business Programs
Costs for studying abroad vary from program to program. For most MU and MU affiliated programs, standard MU tuition rates and fees apply (including non-Missouri resident and graduate tuition fees), though housing and travel costs depend on the host institution and location. MU rates do not apply to programs that are not affiliated with MU.
Explore internship opportunities internationally through the Trulaske College of Business, AIESEC, GoVolunteer and more. This is a great way to gain incredible international experience while satisfying your PDP internship requirements.