In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all MU summer camp programs have been cancelled. We invite you to learn more about these programs, and we hope to hear from you next summer.
The Trulaske Business Summit was established in 2018 for pre-college students from around the country.
- Special attention is paid to the areas of accounting, finance, management and marketing, which are areas of study in our college.
- Students interact with faculty and staff from the Trulaske College of Business in a classroom setting.
- Hands-on activities and team competitions are incorporated into the lessons to help students connect the material to the real world.
- Alumni and corporate partners lead activities to help students explore career opportunities in business.
- Students are exposed to lessons about professionalism, teamwork, communication, and leadership skills.
- Attendees will have their Mizzou application fee waived upon completion of the Academy.