Mizzou hosts third industrial-sponsored sales competition
The Trulaske College of Business hosted its third E. & J. Gallo Winery Collegiate Sales Competition on October 24-25 with seven schools represented at the marketing case competition and sales role play competition. Each school was represented two students who presented as a team in the marketing case competition and as individuals in the sales role play competition. An overall award was presented to Western Michigan University.
Winners receive a cash prize. First and second place winners of the marketing case presentation receive $1,200 and $600, respectively, to split among team members. Those winners are:
- First place: Brian McDonald and Elizabeth Kilbride of Miami University (Ohio)
- Second place: Gabe Pelak and Trevor Bageris of Western Michigan University
The individual sales role competition winner was Brandon Cook of Arizona State University, and he received a $250 prize.
Each student competing also received a $100 cash award. Participating students and universities were:
- Brandon Cook and Alejandro Graterol of Arizona State University
- Julia Malenchini and Caroline Christopher of Clemson University (South Carolina)
- Brian McDonald and Elizabeth Kilbride of Miami University (Ohio)
- Shannon Nichols and Haley Caito of Saint Joseph's University (Pennsylvania)
- Sarah Graham and Holly Hawkins of the University of Kansas
- Libby Harnagel and Dan-Eli De La Torre of the University of Missouri
- Gabe Pelak and Trevor Bageris of Western Michigan University