Students admitted to the highly selective Cornell Leadership Program (CLP) are actively engaged from their first day on campus through a specially designed program that will take them beyond the traditional classroom experience. Students are offered the unique opportunity to:
- Take field trips to different corporations across the state and country
- Receive mentoring from both alumni and upper level business students
- Participate in a leadership seminar designed especially for CLP students
- Attend lectures and presentations by business leaders from around the country
- Participate in luncheons with visiting executives and scholars
Students must first apply and be accepted into the Trulaske College of Business at MU. Students who meet the qualifications of an ACT score of 28 and are in the top 15% of their graduating class receive an invitation by mail to apply.
The freshman application process begins in October and the deadline is typically by the end of January.
The program also takes a few students at the upper level. The upper level application process begins in January and the deadline is typically end of February, early March.