Students admitted to the highly selective Cornell Leadership Program (CLP) are actively engaged from their first day on campus through a specially designed program that will take them beyond the traditional classroom experience. Students are offered the unique opportunity to:
- Take corporate trips to various companies across the state and country
- Receive mentoring from both alumni and upper level business students
- Participate in a leadership seminar designed especially for CLP students
- Attend lectures and presentations by business leaders from around the country
- Participate in luncheons with visiting executives and scholars
- Apply and be accepted into the Trulaske College of Business at MU.
- 28 on ACT or 1320 on SAT
The freshman application process begins in November and the application deadline is typically mid-January. Students that meet the above requirements will receive an invitation by mail to apply.
Upper Level Entry
- 3.25 UM System GPA
- At least 15 credit hours earned at MU and 3 semesters remaining
The upper level application process begins in January and the application deadline is typically end of February, early March.