Students finish in top spots at national conference
The Trulaske College of Business had a strong showing at the Phi Beta Lambda National Leadership Conference in June in Atlanta.
The Mizzou chapter of PBL, a business fraternity for future business leaders, had five students finish in the top 15 across eight categories.
The top finishers were:
- Curtis Jones - 2nd in Project Management
- Jacob Wilson - 2nd in Contemporary Sports Issues
- Jacob Wilson - 4th in Hospitality Management
- Steve Lotz - 5th in Statistical Analysis
- Leah Simpson - 5th in Business Communication
- Kelsey Schaffrin - 9th in Sales Presentation
- Kelsey Schaffrin- Top 15 in Management Analysis and Decision Making
- Leah Simpson- top 15 in Future Business Executive
The chapter as a whole was also recognized in several categories:
- Second Largest Local Chapter in the North Central Region
- Chapter Challenge
- Outstanding Chapter
Doug Moesel, Management Department Chair, is the faculty advisor for Phi Beta Lambda at Mizzou.