Your central source for high quality global trade research, analysis, education and training.
The International Trade Center utilizes the time and talent of student interns and MU faculty, along with cutting-edge trade databases, to conduct customized research to meet your business needs.
The information can be used to effectively evaluate global market opportunities in a timely, meaningful and affordable way.
Working with the International Trade Center better positions your business to strategically enter or expand in the global marketplace.
Work with us to:
- Assist with export strategy development and planning
- Research potential export markets and assist in assessing foreign market opportunities
- Secure actionable data that can be used to make informed and timely market entry or expansion decisions
- Connect your company to additional resources and expertise in the areas of export finance, shipping, documentation and compliance
- Meet your international trade education needs
Partner with the International Trade Center:
- As a select member of the International Trade Market Research Consortium — securing access to customized market research reports and dedicated research hours
- As a research project participant — to gather information about specific market opportunities or industry trends that your business can act upon
- To secure unbiased guidance, consultation and training that supports export growth and development
To learn more or to engage the services of the International Trade Center, contact: ITC@missouri.edu
The International Trade Center is a partnership of the University of Missouri Extension Business Development Program, Missouri Small Business Development Centers and the University of Missouri Trulaske College of Business. The goal of the International Trade Center is to promote economic development and aid in the international decision-making of Missouri businesses, while providing MU students, tomorrow’s business leaders, opportunities for experiential learning. Working with the International Trade Center, better positions your business to strategically attack the global marketplace.