To apply for BA 4500, review the internship requirements for qualifying for BA 4500 course credit. These are the criteria that we will review to determine if an application will be accepted.
Please review the checklist below to ensure you have the necessary information when you apply for BA 4500.
Submit the application via the form accessible from the link below.
Review Approval Process information. Be sure to review all the information below for next steps after submitting an application.
- Organization Name
- Organization Address
- Supervisor Name
- Supervisor Email
- Supervisor Phone
- Supervisor Title
- Job Title
- Start Date
- End Date
- Pay Rate (include any workplace expenses you will incur)
- Hours Per Week
- Total Hours
- Minimum of 120 hours - national
- Minimum of 150 hours - international
- Total Weeks (must be consecutive)
- 8-16 weeks for national
- 5-week minimum for international, including those paired with a summer Trulaske Study Abroad program
- Primary Responsibilities/Project Description
- CRITICAL - We ask for a minimum of 5-7 detailed sentences about your specific tasks/duties during the internship. Your job description should be very detailed with your responsibilities. Your employer should provide a job description during the interviewing process.
- If not sufficient in detail, you will receive an email requesting more information before your application can be considered for approval.
- Workplace Overview Description
- CRITICAL - Working in home-based businesses or telecommuting do not meet the requirements for BA 4500. You must report to a physical location with other employees to be considered an internship. Certain sales internships also do not apply. Please contact the Professional EDGE office if you have questions.
- Provide a description of the workplace environment, including where you are working and with whom you are working.