Students register for Business Career Services in 104 Cornell Hall and pay a one-time registration fee of $150. Registered students enjoy the full range of services that BCS offers, which include:
- 1-on-1 assistance with BCS main on-campus recruitment interface called Handshake
- BCS on-campus interviewing
- Access career advising services such as customized career coaching, resume reviews, mock interviewing, cover letter critiques, job search strategies, salary negotiation advice, etc.
- Weekly newsletters and job announcements
- Access to the BCS student resource area (resume paper, thank you notes and postage) and quiet study rooms
- Access to company data and recruiters’ contact information
- Ability to reserve interview rooms for virtual meetings or interviews with employers
Career Services Registration Agreement
- I authorize the Business Career Services Office to release my information to potential employers and employment agencies. Furthermore, I authorize employment agencies or other party recruiters to further disclose my information to employers they represent. I also agree to comply fully with the BCS "Professional Etiquette Policy".
- I understand that information on my online resumes, including information about my employment and salary, may be used to compile statistical reports and to publicize the program; however, none of this information will be used in association with my name.
- I agree to notify Business Career Services of all salary offers, and when I accept a full time position. I agree to complete an Occupational Status Form online with the details of the offer.
- I understand that I am not permitted to use BCS services on behalf of other parties (e.g. printing someone else's resume, soliciting career advice for a non-member friend, etc.) and that doing so could result in deactivation from BCS.
- I agree to pay a one time non-refundable fee of $150 to utilize all services provided by BCS.
You will be deactivated from BCS if you:
- Sign up for an interview or RSVP to an event and either do not show, cancel, or fail to communicate with BCS
- Are accepted for an interview and select the “DECLINE INTERVIEW” button
- Are accepted for an interview and fail to sign up for an interview time slot
- Accept a full time job or internship offer, then terminate the agreement/contract
- Should a legitimate emergency or illness occur the student must contact the Business Career Services Office immediately.