Dates for Summer 2018
- Depart: July 10
- Return: August 17
- Earn up to six credits in under six weeks by combining coursework and an internship.
- Gain invaluable professional experience interning abroad.
- Boost your self-confidence and intercultural acumen.
- Travel to Paris to see the “City of Lights”
- Experience Marseille, not as a tourist, but a “local,” living a working in this famed city.
- Visit beautiful Provence, with its lavender fields, vineyards, and olive groves.
- See some of the legendary towns and learn from experts about places that inspired Van Gogh, Cézanne and Picasso.
- Bask in the rays of the city’s 60 miles of coastline and 300+ days of sun per year (on your free days, of course!)
- Previous training in French not required.
- Open to ALL majors
Please read for all details: Information Document
(Pre-departure class information is outlined in Information Document)
Apply here: myStudyAbroad Application