Dates for Summer 2017
- Depart: May 17
- Return: June 24
- Study in seven of the most amazing cities in China.
- All courses and program activities conducted in English (except for the Mandarin course).
- Earn nine hours MU summer school credit.
- Courses will contain topics about China’s rapidly changing economy, the Asian business culture, international business in general and Mandarin.
- Enjoy opportunities for cross-cultural experiences.
- Visit business firms to better understand how business is conducted in China.
- Opportunities for internships in China may be explored through the Trulaske Professional Development Program Department.
- Open to MBA students by special arrangement with the MBA office.
- Open to non-business majors.
View here: Details and Information
Pre-departure class information is outlined in Details and Information (TBA).