Dates for Summer 2019
- Depart: May 18
- Return: June 16
- Study in beautiful Bergamo, Italy, for four weeks near the Italian Alps, approximately 30 miles northeast of Milan.
- All courses and program activities will be conducted in English.
- Earn 6 credit hours of MU summer school credit (American professor and European professor).
- Classes composed of MU and Italian students working together.
- Italian courses emphasize European and Italian business practices.
- Enjoy opportunity for cross-cultural experiences.
- Open to non-business majors.
Please read for all details: Information Document
(Pre-departure class information is outlined in Information Document)