Dates for Summer 2017
- Depart: May 13
- Return: June 11
- Study in beautiful Bergamo, Italy, for four weeks near the Italian Alps, approximately 30 miles northeast of Milan.
- All courses and program activities will be conducted in English.
- Earn 6 credit hours of MU summer school credit (American professor and European professor).
- Classes composed of MU and Italian students working together.
- Italian courses emphasize European and Italian business practices.
- Enjoy opportunity for cross-cultural experiences.
- Open to non-business majors.
View here: Details and information
(Pre-departure class information is outlined in Details and Information)