Spring and fall terms for undergraduate students
Summer program for MBA students and non-business students
This program is located in the quaint, Italian town of Paderno del Grappa about an hour north of Venice. At the base of picturesque Mount Grappa, the program is located on the campus of the Istituto Filipin, a private Italian boarding school.
- 12-18 credit hours of core and elective classes (all taught in English) in business, journalism, communication and Italian
- 25 days of built-in independent travel
- Attend special seminars, company tours and excursions across the Veneto region
- Full-service campus including residence halls and cafeteria
- All students should check with their academic advisor to be sure the courses offered and credits earned will transfer back to MU.
- Financial awards available
For more information:
Tiphani Dixon, Study Abroad Advisor
MU International Center