Connecting students to employers.
Students in the Trulaske College of Business graduate prepared and ready to begin rewarding careers in business. Student services prepare students beyond the classroom in workshops and job preparation. Business Career Services is a resource available to all currently-enrolled students at Mizzou and helps students with a successful job search.
Employers and recruiters are seeking well-rounded graduates prepared for a challenging business environment. Mizzou’s Trulaske College of Business has a proven academic reputation and prepares students with a high level of professionalism. Business Career Services is committed to helping your organization meet its objectives with prepared students who are ready to make a substantial contribution to your company.
We connect students to employers and employers to students. How will you connect?
- Individual resume and cover letter critiques (first one is complimentary, after that student must be registered)
- Workshops on career topics
- Networking events with employers
- Up to four career fairs per year
Premium services - Register now with BCS
- Corporate Site Visit Days – one-day field trips to visit corporate locations on site
- Handshake Interface (Employer & Job Database)
- Admission to Etiquette Dinner
- Mock Interview Day
- Student Resource Area
- 1-on-1 Customized Career Coaching
- On-campus interviewing
- Quiet study rooms (during finals)
- Weekly newsletter and job announcement emails
BCS also co-sponsors
- Etiquette dinners
- Alumni Mentor Program
- Leadership Conference
Measuring our success
Business Career Services places graduates in competitive positions across the nation - and the world. Part of that successful preparation is a robust Professional Development Program, which includes a required internship for all BS BA students. Here's a look at our success rates:
|Academic Year||Job Placement Rates
(3 months out)