Camp Trulaske is an exciting experience for incoming business students at Mizzou. Here's a bit more about what to expect from the experience:
The Things You'll Learn
- Networking: Business is all about who you know. Kick-start your college career by expanding your personal network. Camp provides you with an informal setting to get to know your classmates without the pressure. You’ll be put into groups of campers, led by upperclassman counselors. This group is a great way to start meeting new people! Counselors, directors and staff are there to make you feel at home, answer questions or address concerns and integrate you into Mizzou’s culture.
- You: Our goal at Camp Trulaske isn’t just to help get you adjusted to life as a Tiger, but to have students leave camp confident in themselves and their ability to succeed at Mizzou. Whether it is from the various competitions, ropes courses, or small group sessions, we hope you learn more about yourself and just how great you really are. We can’t wait to get to know you!
- Fun: When it’s all said and done, the thing you’ll remember about Camp Trulaske is what a great time it was. Whether you are sitting around the campfire getting to know new classmates or coming together through team activities, the memories you make during Camp Trulaske will stay with you throughout your time at Mizzou.
The Things You'll Do
We will have a full schedule of activities, so you never need to worry about what to do next:
- Large group activities: Your first semester on a college campus can be stressful, but at camp, we will help you find your way. Students will be able to participate and experience what it means to be a part of a team.
- Small group sessions: You will work in small groups and compete against each other in various events, showing off your teamwork and competitive edge. Camp will help you form connections with your individual group members.
- True camp experiences: Outside the regularly scheduled activities, there will be downtime to shoot some hoops, play tennis, soccer or baseball, go for a swim or even kayak around the lake.
What You'll Bring
In order to enjoy Camp Trulaske to the fullest, here are a few things to consider bringing:
- Clothing for a 2-night trip (camp T-shirts are provided)
- Tennis Shoes/Hiking Shoes (closed-toed)
- Shower shoes
- Swimsuit & towel
- Toiletries (body wash, shampoo, toothpaste, shaving cream)
- Bath linens (towel and washcloths)
- Bed linens (sheets, a blanket, a pillow, and/or a sleeping bag)
- Small fan to clip to bunk (optional)
- Approved Medications:
- Prescribed by a doctor (in original bottle)
- OTC pain or allergy medication
- Rain gear (Hopefully you won't need it!)
- Water bottle!
If you have questions, contact email@example.com