The MS Finance 4+½ Program allows undergraduate students of the University of Missouri to begin MS Finance coursework during their senior year and receive the MS Finance degree in as little as one semester plus one summer session after finishing their bachelor’s degree.
To enroll in the MS Finance 4+½ Program students must:
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the most recent 45 hours of credit
- Be within 30 hours of completing graduation requirements for the bachelor’s degree
- Have completed the four undergraduate foundation course equivalents for the MS Finance curriculum
- Complete the online application and be provisionally admitted to the MS in Finance program
- File a Dual Enrollment Form link to approved by the Director of the MS Finance program