The MS Finance 4+½ Program allows undergraduate students of the University of Missouri to begin MS Finance coursework during their senior year and receive the MS Finance degree in as little as one semester plus one summer session after finishing their bachelor’s degree.
To enroll in the MS Finance 4+½ Program students must:
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the most recent 45 hours of credit
- Be within 30 hours of completing graduation requirements for the bachelor’s degree
- Have completed the four undergraduate foundation course equivalents for the MS Finance curriculum
- File a Dual Enrollment Form link and send it, along with your resume and personal statment that states your career goals, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have approval from the Director of the MS Finance program
- After being approved for dual enrollment, complete the online application for the semester that you will officially enroll in MS in Finance program as a graduate student (must have bachelor's degree completed)