Mizzou’s online MS Finance is the degree for individuals who want to advance their knowledge of finance in our global business environment and enhance their analytical and financial decision skills. The design of the program fits career objectives of:
- ✔ Working finance professionals who seek to enhance their professional opportunities by gaining additional financial skills and knowledge
- ✔ Recent degree recipients looking to strengthen their career prospects by furthering their financial training
- ✔ University of Missouri undergraduate senior-level students wanting to jump-start their career by continuing their financial education and receiving their master’s degree in as little as six months following the bachelor’s degree.
- 30 credit hours – finish in 1 year (full-time) or 2 years (part-time)
- Fully online or a combination of online and on-campus classes
- One-week study-abroad experience with costs covered by the program
- CFA Institute Affiliated University
- The Trulaske College of Business is accredited by AACSB
Part-time, Full-time... the Schedule is Yours
MS Finance students can plan their program to fit their professional needs, time commitments, and career objectives by enrolling
- → Part-time: take one online course per 8-week session and complete the degree in two years plus a summer
- → Full-time: enroll in two online courses per 8-week session and finish in one year
- → On-campus: take a combination of online and on-campus courses, including courses taught in the on-campus MBA program, and complete the program in as little as one year. On-campus students must complete a minimum of 16.5 credit hours online to complete the degree. There are a limited number of assistantships available for students on campus.