Navigating your college experience can seem overwhelming, but you are not alone in the process. The Director of Undergraduate Student Services – Online Initiatives is a resource to help you through the entire process. Receive guidance in:
- Enrolling in courses and course progression
- Academic performance
- Identifying opportunities to satisfy Professional Development requirements
- Plans for the future, such as career possibilities or graduate study
- Navigating campus resources
- Answering any questions you may have
In addition to University general education and graduation requirements, undergraduate business students must meet the following BSBA requirements:
- Students must complete a minimum of 120 credits from accredited colleges or universities for all BSBA emphasis areas except International Business, which requires 141-158 credits, depending on catalog year and emphasis area.
- The S/U grading system is limited to unrestricted elective courses or courses only offered with a Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade.
- In completing the 120 credits for graduation, students may count no more than 30 credits within their emphasis area.
- Students must complete 30 of the last 36 hours of courses in residence at MU, enrolled in the Trulaske College of Business.
- Students may take no more than six credit hours of transfer business coursework at the 3000-level or higher.
- Students must maintain a minimum 2.50 TCoB GPA in all MU accountancy, economics, finance, management, and marketing courses.
Professional Development Graduation Requirements
- Students must earn a minimum of 70 PDP points (maximum of 100) at the lower division for official admittance to the upper division. Once admitted, students must earn a total of 200 PDP points to meet graduation requirements.
- Students must earn a C- (or higher) in BA 3500 to satisfy the course requirement.
- BA 4500/Internship is graded as Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory. Students must complete the practicum course to a satisfactory level of 70% or greater to receive a passing grade for the course.
Please contact your advisor to review and confirm your graduation requirements.
Applying for Graduation
NOTE: BY SUBMITTING YOUR GRADUATION APPLICATION ONLINE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FULFILL ALL DEGREE REQUIREMENTS, INCLUDING ALL PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (PDP) REQUIREMENTS AND A MINIMUM 2.5 TRULASKE COLLEGE OF BUSINESS GPA, FOR YOU TO BE AWARDED YOUR DEGREE.
Read the following information BEFORE filling out and submitting the application:
- Please do NOT submit an online application from anywhere other than your Mizzou E-mail address.
- Do not submit an online application any earlier than the semester before you intend to graduate.
- Your name as shown in myZou is the name that will be printed on the diploma and the diploma will be mailed to the permanent address on record, so it is important that both are up to date in the system at the time of graduation. You can verify your name and your address by going to http://mydegree.missouri.edu. If either need updating, follow the instructions given.
- If you have a minor or certificate with another department, make sure you follow their guidelines for filing.
- Complete all fields on the application.
- Click "submit" to finish.
You will receive an out-of-office reply upon submission - READ IT! This is your confirmation. If you have any questions or problems, contact your advisor.