Throughout the Crosby MBA curriculum you’ll find an emphasis on global issues and an understanding of the global economy. You may also choose to immerse yourself in another country’s business and social culture through one of our study abroad programs. Not only will you broaden your international perspective, you’ll also expand your business contacts and employment opportunities.
Dates for Summer 2019
Depart: May 18 and arrive May 19, 2019
Return: May 26, 2019
- Earn 1.5 hours of MU course credit (no prerequisites required)
- Learn about the business culture and top market sectors in Vietnam and Malaysia with a focus on Southeast Asia
- Visit international companies in Vietnam and Malaysia
- Learn about the history of the region and gain an appreciation of two different Southeast Asian cultures and markets
- Immerse yourself in European business and social culture
- Intensive 2 or 4-week sessions earning 3-6 credits toward your MU MBA
- Long weekends for personal travel and exploration
- Offered annually in conjunction with a consortium of business schools
- Read one student's blog about his experience in Italy.
- Various study abroad options through the Trulaske College of Business during summer and intersession timeframes.
- Expose yourself to international business practices and new cultures
- Study abroad locations vary year to year and there are many countries to choose from.
- Earn three hours credit toward your MBA degree! No pre-requisites necessary.