Admissions Webinars and Info Sessions
Join members of our admissions team for this presentation designed to provide you with an overview of our graduate programs, as well as the admissions process and requirements for each. This will also be an opportunity to ask questions about the programs. Each webinar and info session will be the same, so just pick one that best fits your schedule.
- February 25, 12-1PM
- March 15, 12-1PM
- March 27, 12-1PM
- April 16, 12-1PM
- April 24, 12-1PM
To register click here.
Info Session Dates:
- February 21, 6-7PM, 205 Cornell Hall
- March 18, 6-7PM, 205 Cornell Hall
- April 23, 6-7PM, 205 Cornell Hall
To register click here.
Email email@example.com for more information or questions.
- Students can start in either the fall or spring semester.
- Full-time and part-time options available.
- Full-time students typically graduate in two years.
Students from any undergraduate background are welcome.
There are no prerequisite courses required, however previous courses in accounting, statistics and finance are helpful.
Classes are typically held during the day.
- Our curriculum combines business core coursework with customized electives.
Entering Class of 2018
- GMAT average 606
- GRE average V152, Q156
Grade Point Average: 3.42 (based on a 4.0 scale. Conversions are used for international GPAs not on a 4.0 scale)
Work experience: about 1 1/2 months
24% Female students
20% international students
6% minority students
Students Without Professional Work Experience
Work experience is strongly encouraged. It is more challenging to find an MBA level internship and an MBA level job post-graduation if a student completes an MBA without prior post-undergrad work experience. However, if a student does not have full-time work experience, we will still consider their application. The following guidelines are what we look for in a straight through candidate:
- One or more professional full-time internships
- Demonstrated significant leadership experiences within a student organization, on campus and/or within the community
- Achieve a high GPA
- Strong GMAT or GRE score
- A strong understanding of career outlook
If you have any questions about the strength of your application or ways to improve your changes for admission, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.