We’re pleased that you’re interested in our program and are ready to take the next step in your career. We want to help get you there, but first let's discover if your experience and aspirations are a good fit for our program.
If you are an undergraduate student who wants to work for a while to gain professional experience before getting your MBA, please consider our Deferred Admit program.
- Students can start in either the fall or spring semester.
- Full-time and part-time options available.
- Full-time students typically graduate in two years.
Students from any undergraduate background are welcome.
There are no prerequisite courses required, however previous courses in accounting, statistics and finance are helpful.
Classes are typically held during the day.
- Our curriculum combines business core coursework with customized electives.
Entering class of 2017
- Total Enrollment is 82 students.
- GMAT average 654, 80% range: 610-690
- GRE average V155, Q157
Grade Point Average: 3.58 (based on a 4.0 scale. Conversions are used for international GPAs not on a 4.0 scale)
Work experience: about 2 1/2 years
24% Female students
27% international students
6% minority students