The Crosby Ambassador Team (CAT) is a select group of student leaders who represent the Crosby MBA Program. They can -
- Tell you about what life is like as a Crosby MBA student.
- Answer your questions about the program and the application process.
- Show prospective students around Cornell Hall and the MU campus, take you to lunch, and highlight their own experiences here.
- Communicate with and help recruit students and future leaders to the program.
- Interact and work closely with staff and faculty, as well as with alumni, employers, and other program constituents.
Please contact one of them to learn more about why they chose MU, and why you should do the same!