Our goal is to help you unleash your true potential and prepare you for a long and rewarding career in the field of your choice. But not every student who comes into the program knows exactly what it is they want to pursue. You may be unsure of your future career goals. You may be transitioning to a new career. Or you may have already identified a specific career path.
Develop a Personalized Career Plan
The Crosby MBA Career Services office will help you develop a personalized career plan based on your goals and interests. Ideally, we would like to meet with you at least one time per semester to assist you and keep abreast of your career search and developments.
Before you even start, and early in your first semester, you will meet with a Career Services staff member to:
• Review your CareerLeader, Strengths Quest and Professional Assessment results
• Explore career paths and define career goals
• Create your Crosby MBA resume and cover letter
• Develop your personal job search plan
• Examine internship and full-time job opportunities