- Assistant Teaching Professor, Department of Management, Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business, University of Missouri, (2005 to 2012).
- Visiting Professor, Department of Business Administration, Columbia College (Missouri), (2002-2004).
- Adjunct Instructor, MBA Program, William Woods University, (2001); Evening Program, Columbia College, (2001).
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Missouri; Math Sciences, (2001-2002); DoIT, (1999-2001); Statistics (1986-1989); Engineering, (1986-1987).
- Partnered with Missouri Enterprise Business Assistance Center at Missouri University of Science & Technology in a $2.1M grant from the U. S. Department of Labor for the H1-B Technical Skills Training Grant Program in Advanced Manufacturing (2004 to 2007). Timothy Waid Consulting, LLC, provided Business Leadership coursework and project mentoring to 300 manufacturing professionals in Missouri for the certificate program in Advanced Manufacturing Specialist Training (AMST).
- Research explores the effects of professional job training programs on individuals job satisfaction, career satisfaction, job performance evaluation, salary adjustment, job promotion, and professional certification pursuits. The Life-Career trajectory of professionals in mid-to late life is examined.
- Principles of Management (1,000 student lecture section & traditional size Honors section), Crisis Management, International Management.
- Academy of International Business West Region Annual Conference, “Course, Classroom, and Lesson Design: Flipped Classroom Exercises, Online Assessments, and Customized Individual Research”, San Jose State University, February 24, 2017.
- Association of Career and Technical Education 2004 National Convention and Career Exposition, Roundtable Discussion of "Race Issues in Career and Technical Education", December 2004, Hilton Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV.
- "Career Satisfaction, Job Satisfaction, and Job Performance", Missouri Association of Advanced Manufacturing Conference, Kansas City, MO, September 15, 2006.
Campus Presentations and Service Outreach
- Robert J. Trulask, Jr. College of Business Technology Committee (2017 – present)
- MU Connect Early Alert Advisory Board (2017- present)
- “Flipped Classrooms, Online Assessments, and Customized Individual Research: Teaching International Management”, Celebration of Teaching Mizzou, May 17, 2017
- President - East Campus Majority Housing Association (2016-present)
- Honorary Women's Basketball Coach (2016, 2014)
- "My First Year: Finals Edition", North/Center Residence Hall Peer Event, November 2015
- "Reducing the Cost of Course Materials with Digital Initiatives", Celebration of Teaching Mizzou, May 2015
- "Reaping the Benefits, Avoiding the Pitfalls in Flipped Classrooms”, Celebration of Teaching Mizzou, May 2015
- "Teaching Excellence in Management Coursework: Tips, Technology, and Tactics", McGraw-Hill Management Symposium, Tucson, AZ, March 2015.
- “Don’t Fear Finals”, Lathrop Residence Hall Peer Event, November 2014
- Honorary Women’s Volleyball Coach, October 2014
- Intercollegiate Athletics Committee (2014-2017)
- "The Crossing Millennials", The Crossing Ministry Staff Educational Training, May 2014
- "Facebook and Social Media: Do's and Don'ts", North Hall Peer Education Event, March 2014.
- "Workplace Generations: The Rising Millennials", Missouri Forest Products Association, July 27, 2013.
- "Sexual Discrimination in the Workplace" and The Office TV Show, North Hall Peer Education Event, April 2013
- Honorary Women's Gymnastics Coach (2013)
- Committee on Student Organizations, Government, and Activities (2012-2014)
- Faculty Adviser for Phi Delta Theta (2008-2014)
- "Workplace Generations: Managing Millennials", Independent Stave Company, September 19, 2012
- "Speed Dating For Majors", Hatch/Schurz Residence Hall, March 6, 2012
- "Lessons of Professional Development", Delta Epsilon Chi, November 8, 2010
- "Starting Your Own Business", Legion of Black Collegians, February 8, 2010
- Business Week Kiss The Pig Winner (2010, 2008)
- Dancing With The Stars Of Mizzou Emcee (2010)
- G.A.M.M.A. Jam Judge (2009)
- Homecoming King & Queen Judge (2017, 2008, 2007)
- "Be the Solution", Legion of Black Collegians Senate, May 1, 2006
- Honorary Men's Baseball Coach (2005, 2007)
- Greek Week Fling Judge (2006, 2007)
- Greek Week King & Queen Judge (2007)
- "Management Advice from 'The Office' TV Show", Dobbs Group FIG, April 10, 2006
- Delta Sigma Pi Honorary Member (2006)
- "Why Industrial Engineers Fail", Industrial Engineering Seminar, April 11, 2005
- Walter Scott Monroe Research Fellowship (2002-2003)
- Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society (2001)
- Timothy Waid Properties, LLC, (1999-present); Timothy Waid Consulting, LLC, (2004-2009)
- Distribution Manager, Orscheln Farm & Home, Moberly, MO, (1998-99)
- Inventory Control Manager, Scholastic, Inc., Jefferson City, MO, (1995-98)
- Manufacturing Systems Engineer, Hubbell Corporation, [AB Chance; Hipotronics, (1991-94)
- Assistant Manager, Les Bourgeois Winery, Rocheport, MO, (1988-90)
- Contracts Estimator, McDonnell Douglas Corp., St. Louis, MO, (1985-87)
- 2012 U.S. Masters Swimming National Champion - 10 Mile Open Water Swim
- 2010 U.S.A. Triathlon Aquathlon National Champion
- 2005 Champion - 12.5 Mile Swim Around Key West
- 2005 U.S. Masters Swimming National Champion - 2 Mile Cable Swim
- Attended University of Missouri's (K-12) Laboratory School in Townsend Hall in 1967-1972 for K-4th grade. Defended PhD dissertation in same building in 2006. Family owned the property where Cornell Hall now stands. Boyhood chores included mowing the lawn. Attended Tiger basketball games in the 1960s at Brewer Field House in the Student Rec Center.
Bachelor of Science Industrial Engineering (BSIE) - University of Missouri (1985); Masters of Business Administration (MBA) - University of Missouri (2001); Doctorate of Career and Technical Education (PhD) - University of Missouri (2006).