Johnson Controls Tech Challenge 2021 – Tech Connections Event
Johnson Controls Tech Challenge 2021 – Tech Connections Event Aug 3rd, 4th & 5th, 2021
For eight years, the Johnson Controls Tech Challenge has brought diverse engineering teams across the company together to showcase new ideas and collaborate on key business challenges. This year we want to add a new chapter connecting with the innovative potential of the Academic Community, by reading your proposals on how you would resolve building sustainability problems.
Participate individually or in a team of up to 3 persons, you will have until July 2nd to submit a white paper with your proposed solution.
Johnson Controls is looking for your creative ideas in the building sustainability area to:
- Reduce carbon emission and footprint
- Recycle used water
- Enhance occupant health and improve indoor air quality
- Improve waste management
- Identify renewable sources of energy and conservation
- Increase safety and security
Indicate your interest via RSVP below before May 14th, and watch for our Q&A session that will be scheduled by May 28th.
Participation in this event provides the opportunity to:
- Add Johnson Controls Tech Challenge 2021 to your resume
- Gain recognition when you apply for internships or job positions at Johnson Controls
- Have the potential to be awarded a prize if your team places in the Top 3