Do you know how to make the most of networking during your time at Mizzou? 'Networking' is a skill that not only will help you find a great job, but will increase your success and satisfaction once you are in the workplace. Learn do’s and don’ts, along with useful resources to network your way to success.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
- Casual attire is the minimum dress requirement for attendance at this event. View a description of this attire.
- 50 minutes is the expected time commitment for successful completion.
- 10 PDP points earned for successful completion.
- Establish Relationships | Competency/ies addressed in this professional development experience.
- The BA/PDP office is the organizer for this event. Event check-in, timeline for processing PDP points and other event details will be as outlined in the PDP Programming Syllabus (click on the link at business.missouri.edu/PDP).
This session takes students beyond the foundational knowledge gained in the BA course series (BA 1500, BA 2500, BA 3500) and helps students prepare for BA 4500 internship course opportunities and the professional world beyond.