Calendar date listed is the start date for online experience. Students will have one week (8 a.m. Monday to 11:59 p.m. the following Sunday) to complete required activities via Canvas.
Do you prioritize your schedule or schedule your priorities? More and more organizations are asking their employees to do more in less time. Students and employees alike are struggling to find out how to fit everything in. This session will identify effective time management strategies that will help you focus on the right things in order to make good decisions and improve your ability to get more things done in the same amount of time.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
- 15 PDP points earned for successful completion of this online experience
- 50-75 minutes is the expected time commitment for successful completion.
- Self Control | Competency/ies addressed in this professional development experience.
- Students will have the entire session timeframe to complete the experience. Activities may be completed all in one sitting, or students may choose to pace themselves with breaks between activities. However, session start and end dates are immovable and non-negotiable. All activities, assignments and quizzes must be completed before the session close date and time.
- The BA/PDP office is the organizer for this event. The timeline for processing PDP points and other event details will be as outlined in the PDP Programming Syllabus.
This session takes students beyond the foundational knowledge gained in the BA course series (BA 1500, BA 2500, BA 3500) and helps students prepare for BA 4500 internship course opportunities and the professional world beyond.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
Students must meet the requirements for successful completion in order to receive PDP points. Successful completion of this PDP online experience will entail:
- Working through the handouts, videos and other materials in the Canvas module(s) to gain comprehension of the subject matter
- Completing assignments and quizzes to a satisfactory degree where applicable.
- Obtaining a cumulative score of 80% or higher on all assignments