Learn how to take command of your image by "walking the walk" in leadership situations. In this session, students will explore the principles of integrity. This workshop is for individuals who want to understand their responsibility to develop people on their team. Look for the second session "Leading with Integrity: Principles of Trust" immediately after this session. Together, both sessions explore in-depth the role that character plays in leadership, and the processes to develop character in leaders using good fundamentals, best practices, and common sense.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
- Casual attire is the minimum dress requirement for attendance at this event. View a description of this attire.
- 100 minutes is the expected time commitment for successful completion.
- 20 PDP points earned for successful completion.
- Integrity| Competency/ies addressed in this professional development experience.
- The BA/PDP office is the organizer for this event. Event check-in, timeline for processing PDP points and other event details will be as outlined in the PDP Programming Syllabus (click on the link at business.missouri.edu/PDP).
This session takes students beyond the foundational knowledge gained in the BA course series (BA 1500, BA 2500, BA 3500) and helps students prepare for BA 4500 internship course opportunities and the professional world beyond.