30 total PDP points possible for attending three seperate sessions. Trulaske PDP students: see important information in the "About This Event" section. This is one of three sessions that combine to earn 30 possible PDP points.
A highly recommended training for everyone who is thinking about submitting their new venture to the Tiger Cage New Venture Pitch Competition to attend the following #TigerStartUp training sessions and to use MBA Student Coaches.
March 14: Customer discovery & customer segments, with teams assigned to one of the MBA TA’s for weekly virtual or in-person touch points to keep them on track
ABOUT THIS EVENT
- Casual attire is the minimum attire requirement for attendance at this event. View a description of this attire. (Note: Business Casual attire will be required for the actual Tiger Cage New Venture Pitch Competition event on April 27.
- Approximately 6 hours over the course of three seperate dates is the expected time commitment for successful completion. Students will receive 30 points upon successful completion/attendance of the three (3) scheduled "Tiger Cage Venture Pitch Competition- Info" sessions. Students must attend all three sessions in order to receive points - individual points per session will not be awarded. The actual competition on April 28 is considered a seperate event, and students mayl earn additional points for attendance. Full information on the various events and how to enter the actual compeition can be found on the TigerCage/Tiger StartUp web page.
The three sessions are:
- February 28: Value proposition (click to register | Trulaske calendar link: http://bit.ly/TigerStartUp)
- March 7: Business models (click to register | Trulaske calendar link: http://bit.ly/TigerStartUp)
- March 14: Gaining traction (click to register | Trulaske calendar link: http://bit.ly/TigerStartUp)
- 30 PDP points earned for successful completion of ALL THREE "Tiger Cage Venture Pitch Competition - Info"sessions. Students must attend all three sessions in order to receive points - individual points per session will not be awarded. Students may also register to attend the actual competition on April 28 (as an audience member). Attending the competition is considered a seperate event, and students mayl earn additional points for attendance.
- Acheivement Orientation | Competency/ies addressed in this professional development experience.
- Tiger Cage/ Tiger StartUp is the organizer of this event. This organizer is working with the PDP office to have PDP points awarded for students who successfully participate in their event; therefore, procedures for event registration, check-in, timeline for processing PDP points and other event details may be different from typical in-person PDP sessions. Please refer to information in the body of this calendar event and/or emails from the event organizer for possible further information and/or instructions. Important note: while some details may vary, there will be no change from the PDP Programming Syllabus regarding (1) the students’ responsibility to take appropriate steps to have their presence documented in order for attendance to officially be recorded (2) specifics for the minimum attire requirement, and (3) students will have 5 business days after the event date to dispute points awarded/not awarded.