Students will have the opportunity to hear professionals Elaborate on different options regarding grad school. Discuss pros and cons to starting grad school after undergrad. Discuss pros and cons of working first.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
- Casual attire is the minimum dress requirement for attendance at this event. View a description of this attire.
- 50 minutes is the expected time commitment for successful completion.
- 15 PDP points earned for successful completion.
- Learning Agility| Competency addressed in this professional development experience.
- The BA/PDP office is the organizer for this event. Event check-in, timeline for processing PDP points and other event details will be as outlined in the PDP Programming Syllabus (click on the link at business.missouri.edu/PDP).
This session takes students beyond the foundational knowledge gained in the BA course series (BA 1500, BA 2500, BA 3500) and helps students prepare for BA 4500 internship course opportunities and the professional world beyond.