Students will have the opportunity to hear from employers how students can be successful when maneuvering the job search and how to stand out in the crowd. What do they look for in a candidate?
ABOUT THIS EVENT
- Casual attire is the minimum dress requirement for attendance at this event. View a description of this attire.
- 50 minutes is the expected time commitment for successful completion.
- 15 PDP points earned for successful completion.
- Learning Agility| Competency addressed in this professional development experience.
- The BA/PDP office is the organizer for this event. Event check-in, timeline for processing PDP points and other event details will be as outlined in the PDP Programming Syllabus (click on the link at business.missouri.edu/PDP).
This session takes students beyond the foundational knowledge gained in the BA course series (BA 1500, BA 2500, BA 3500) and helps students prepare for BA 4500 internship course opportunities and the professional world beyond.