ABOUT THIS EVENT
- 75 minutes is the expected time commitment for successful completion.
- 10 PDP points earned for successful completion.
- Critical Thinking | Competency/ies addressed in this professional development experience.
- The BA/PDP office is the organizer for this event. The timeline for processing PDP points and other event details will be as outlined in the PDP Programming Syllabus (click on the link at business.missouri.edu/PDP).
This session takes students beyond the foundational knowledge gained in the BA course series (BA 1500, BA 2500, BA 3500) and helps students prepare for BA 4500 internship course opportunities and the professional world beyond.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
Students must meet the requirements for successful completion in order to receive PDP points. Successful completion of this PDP online experience will entail:
Grading for this PDP experience is pass/fail. No partial points will be awarded. Successful completion of the workshop will entail:
- Working through the handouts, videos and other materials in the Canvas module(s) to gain comprehension of the subject matter.
- Completing assignments and quizzes to a satisfactory degree where applicable.
The specific requirement for this PDP experience is to obtain a score of 80% or higher on the final quiz. Students who do not successfully complete this PDP online experience will receive no (zero) points toward completion of the PDP requirement. There is no partial point credit. The PDP office reserves the right to exclude students from re-enrolling into any online PDP experience for any reason.