20 PDP points. 100 minutes. The need to have a difficult or crucial conversation with another person is inevitable and there are three ways you can handle them: avoid them, face them and handle them poorly, or face them and handle them well. This workshop will explore how to have a conversation when stakes are high, opinions vary, and emotions run strong and strategies to help you face them with confidence.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
- Casual attire is the minimum dress requirement for attendance at this event. View a description of this attire.
- 100 minutes is the expected time commitment for successful completion.
- 20 PDP points earned for successful completion.
- Manage Conflicts| Competency/ies addressed in this professional development experience.
- The BA/PDP office is the organizer for this event. Event check-in, timeline for processing PDP points and other event details will be as outlined in the PDP Programming Syllabus (click on the link at business.missouri.edu/PDP).
This session takes students beyond the foundational knowledge gained in the BA course series (BA 1500, BA 2500, BA 3500) and helps students prepare for BA 4500 internship course opportunities and the professional world beyond.