Your online image is not only important for your personal life, but also for your professional life. Learn helpful strategies to clean up your act and promote your personal brand. We’ll cover LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and others.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
- Casual attire is the minimum dress requirement for attendance at this event. View a description of this attire.
- 50 minutes is the expected time commitment for successful completion.
- 10 PDP points earned for successful completion.
- Critical Thinking, Self Awareness | Competency/ies addressed in this professional development experience.
- The BA/PDP office is the organizer for this event. Event check-in, timeline for processing PDP points and other event details will be as outlined in the PDP Programming Syllabus (click on the link at business.missouri.edu/PDP).
This session takes students beyond the foundational knowledge gained in the BA course series (BA 1500, BA 2500, BA 3500) and helps students prepare for BA 4500 internship course opportunities and the professional world beyond.