We recommend two hotels in downtown Columbia near the University of Missouri campus. There are many dining options, shops, galleries, and amenities near these hotels. All campus event locations are within a 10-20 minute walk from the hotels. During the Marketing Strategy Consortium and Enhancing Sales Force Productivity Conference, shuttles will be offered between the recommended hotels and event locations. (You are welcome to stay at other Columbia hotels if you wish.)
Reservations must be made by February 20, 2018 to obtain the Conference rate.
- Call the hotel directly at 573-875-7000 and reserve with group code MAR
- Book online here using group code MAR
- Call the hotel directly at 573-875-8888 and reserve with group code UMC Marketing Department
- Columbia Regional Airport (COU) – 15-20 minutes from hotels and MU campus
- Lambert St. Louis International Airport (STL) - approximately 90 minutes from Columbia
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI) - approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes from Columbia
Ground Transportation from Columbia Airport:
Shuttle transportation will be offered from COU. To take advantage of this option, email Colleen Jayroe in the Department of Marketing the following information:
NAME AND UNIVERSITY:
FLIGHT ARRIVAL TIME:
CITY OF ORIGIN ON FINAL LEG OF FLIGHT (DENVER, DALLAS, OR CHICAGO):
HOTEL IN COLUMBIA:
Ground Transportation from St. Louis or Kansas City Airport:
One-way or round-trip shuttle service to Columbia can be booked through MO-X. Make your hotel reservation first and then choose the door-to-door service option so that the bus will drop you off and pick you up at your hotel.
If you prefer to rent a vehicle and drive to Columbia, find information on rental cars near airports at:
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport rental car information
- Kansas City International Airport rental car information
Addresses for the suggested hotels are:
- The Broadway Hotel – 1111 E. Broadway, Columbia, MO 65201
- The Tiger Hotel – 23 S. 8th Street, Columbia, MO 65201
Getting Around Columbia
During the Marketing Strategy Consortium and Enhancing Sales Force Productivity Conference, shuttles will be offered between the recommended hotels and event locations. Columbia offers Lyft, Uber and standard taxi services.
If driving from out of town, click here for driving directions to Columbia.
If you plan to drive a personal or rental vehicle to campus events, parking is available for a daily fee in the Turner Avenue Garage at the corner or Tiger and Turner Avenues, adjacent to Cornell Hall (home of the Trulaske College of Business) and the Reynolds Alumni Center. When using a GPS application, 700 Tiger Avenue, Columbia, MO 65211 will bring you to Cornell Hall and the adjacent Turner Parking Garage.