The International Trade Center offers internship opportunities to graduate and undergraduate students enrolled at the University of Missouri. Interns work with Missouri businesses to complete customized market research projects that provide participating businesses with actionable information that can be used to aid international market entry or expansion decisions. Students working with the International Trade Center actively enhance their project management, research and analytical skills. Students have the opportunity to interact with company management and present an oral and written summary of their findings.
Internship positions are open during the spring, summer and fall semesters. Internships qualify to meet BA3500 and BA4500 class requirements. Internships can also be combined with Study Abroad activities. Students can also participate in the internship program on a volunteer basis.
To apply for an internship position:
1. Complete the appropriate semester application below, and review any associated program information.
- Complete an application for Fall or Spring
- Complete an application for Summer
2. Email your completed application and resume to ITC@missouri.edu.
Applications may also be submitted through position listings posted with:
- Business Career Services,
- Hire Mizzou Tigers – http://hiremissoutigers.com – “Find a Job”, or